Alhamdulillah

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah :)

That's all I can said for everything that Allah has set up for me.

It was a long journey. Very long. From Malaysia to India of course. And from what happened (from that very stressful experiences to "another stressful events" in a good way ihiks)

It has been almost 2 months after leaving my home sweet home, my beloved parents family and friends, my television and all the entertainments available and the most miss super sedap malaysian food.

 I survive.

So........what to write now,huh?

Belgaum is doing okay.
Weather is not so cold not so hot. Just perfect. ihik
Study is progressing very fast.
Today's event Samudra 2014 is very fun and tiring. #GoAtlantic!
Tired of Mess's food, tired of chicken, tired of masala. ughhhhhh
Money is over flowing like tap water hahahaa

Everything is okay I think.

Alhamdulillah :D

p/s : cant wait to see you Malaysia. June 2015 please come faster!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalau Allah nak bagi,tiada apa yang mustahil

My Medicines Journey #day1